So it is Valentine's day!
My baby who is adorable, and almost a 3 yr old, said to me today,
"I don't know why Daddy likes you so much!"
Well honestly little D-doo neither do I!
My hubby is an amazing man! you will all be jealous, but here goes!
My hubby cooks, clean, plays with the kids, helps with homework, changes diapers (yep cloth ones!). He even supports my obsessions... ie-diaper sewing, scrap-booking, sewing, crocheting, needle felting, reading, quilting, music, cross-stitching....I could go on and on!
He does the dishes and the laundry, he makes breakfast every morning and lets me sleep in 20 min's more. He makes pizza for everyone the kids invite over to our pizza and movie night! He puts up with my silly celebrating, like Chinese New Year! ( we are NOT Chinese!)
So here is my list of ten things I love about my Husband:
- I love the way he sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating on doing something.
- I love that he is such a good father to our children. They have a wonderful daddy.
- I love his cooking, he is a really good cook. he enjoys making up concoctions for dinner and then naming then "concoction 267", or something like that.
- I appreciate that he puts up with my crafting obsessions. He lets me get up to my elbows in material and doesn't get to frustrated with me.
- I love him for trying to be excited for me when I make something new and fun, or when I come home with my amazing DI finds. He sits and looks through my swap pages and tells me that they are nice. (And he manages to not sound to fake about it.)
- I am so thankful that he has a desire to work and to provide for our family. I am so happy that I get to stay at home with my babies and be there when they need me.
- I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder and the head of our eternal family.
- I love that he likes to crosstitch and not leave me to go hunting or fishing.
- I love his silly grin that he flashes my way once in a while.
- I love that he loves me!
So for Valentine's Day this year he did something fun!
On Tuesday I got this:
Then on Wednesday I got this:
Then on Thursday :
On Friday he said he going to bring home a real rose, but instead he got this!
How fun huh? I love real plants! This is so much better than just a rose! I also got a surprise gift from my dear friend. She is an amazing gal and has a great blog! You can visit her here. She gave me this handmade gift--
Cute huh? My initials and my hubs initials are both VT!
So, here they are all together!
I wish you all a Happy day of LOVE!
|Make a Smilebox greeting|