As you can see if you have visited lately I have made some changes to the blog. My awesome Nifty Nappy™ website has some Malware thingy on it that I have tried and tried and tried to get off. I keep taking it off and it finds a way back on. I don't know what more I can do. I am not giving up and I will still try to get my website up and going again.
I have changed this blog so that now there are no links to my website. Just information and pictures. I also have a page in the menu bar with the list of my Cottage Licensees and links to their websites/facebook pages. This way you can find the people who are making and selling Nifty Nappy™ products right now!
In the mean time, I want people to have access to all the information so I have been trying to pull it off and put it in other places.
- I have moved this to my Facebook page notes, it is simply a crash course in cloth diapering lingo.
- Here you can find three basic reasons to cloth diaper. (on Facebook page)
- This care of cloth diapers article has basic care directions from how to wash, to stripping, to drying plus care of accessories. (on Facebook page)
- This is a list of cloth diaper safe detergents. (on Facebook page)
- One of my good friends and fellow bloggers, Inquisitive Mom asked if she could make up a pdf of my wool care instructions and information and post it on her blog. I was happy she wanted to help me get the information out there and to make it downloadable and printable for others.
- On my Facebook page I have my wool information page and the care of instructions.
- On my YouTube channel I have a video tutorial to wash and lanolize your woolies.
- This list of FAQ is not just specific to my diapers. It is a basic cloth diapering frequently asked questions and answers. I think it has been very helpful to many people in trying to decide where to start in cloth diapering. (on Facebook page)
You Tube videos:
- This video demonstrates how to snap a front snapping diaper such as the Nifty Nappy™.
- This video demonstrates how to stuff a pocket diaper. I used a Nifty Nappy™ Peachy Keen Pocket diaper which has been replaced by the Nifty Nappy™ AI2 diaper.
- This new born cloth diapering video tutorial shows how to fold a front snapping diaper like a Nifty Nappy™ to fit a newborn.
As of right now this is what I have pulled off the website. I have most of the tutorials and information. If you are a blogger and you have posted guest blog posts by me or you have some of my information on your blog (not linked) I would love to hear from you. Thanks for being patient while I try to work this out.