Wednesday, February 17, 2010

another UPS delivery!

More "mail" from the UPS man!  :)  WHoo Hoo!
This time it isn't personally for me, nope, it is for your adorable little babes!
Something to pad their bums!

I got Fabric!  I got a whole roll like 70 yrds of this print that folks just love!
Safari











Then I got another boy staple.  (I have been sent hunting for this one before-you know who you are!)
Moose in Shoes 










Then I have adopted 2 new girl prints!  Aren't you super excited?  I am they are FUN!!!
Fruity Fun




















Pretty Paisleys 



















So, which is your favorite?


Happy Diapering

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh......I LOVE the fruity fun!

Anonymous said...

Ohh......I LOVE the fruity fun!

Anonymous said...

Ohh......I LOVE the fruity fun!

saskia said...

love the fruity fun!

Jennifer Wells said...

Love the Fruity Fun. I'd even put that on my boy just because I love that print so much :)

Kaylyn said...

I love the Paisley one!!

Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) said...

I love that Paisley! So cute!

amanda said...

Well I have both Safari & Moose in Shoes... but I love them both!

Team Pitney said...

Me too. Love the fruity fun and would so put it on my boy!

Mindy said...

I want a reason to order girly prints!!

Beccalynn said...

There's nothing like fluffy mail! I was online ordering fabric the other day and I saw that first print you got 70 yards of. Way cute!

Madison {Life Happens During Naptime} said...

I love the one with pears! So cute!

Jessie said...

I love the fruity fun and paisley! Too bad i don't have a girl... ;)

Tara @ --Insert Clever Title Here-- said...

love the paisley!!!

Slee said...

i love fruity fun, even for a boy.

Ashlee said...

Fruity fun is sooo cute!