Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year 2011!!

What do you have in store for the new year?  
I thought I would do a short post and share some of the ideas I have had.  
I know it has been whispered around that NN is gonna have some new products.  This is TRUE!  
I will not say what yet.  I am still in the process and what not.  
BUT I can say I am very excited about them.  This will be a new branch or two for our little NN family tree.  And they will fit right in!  
We are settled in our new home, and we fit very nicely in it.  It has been so nice to have a sewing space where I can have my stuff all in one place.  
I have also found a few ladies to help me with the sewing... I had considered going factory made for the convenience, but I want to MAKE the diapers!  I love to be able to make them.  I love when I hear from you guys that you love the diapers.  So I have brought a few other mama's from my area in and we sew away!  It has been fun to get to know these gals.  They are very dedicated and put their time and love into your diapers also.  
We have new prints that are now up on the webpage and we are working on adding Organic Cotton Velour to our inserts.  The Organic Bamboo will still be available when we do this... so don't fret if you love the OBV!  


How fun!  Do you have any thoughts to share?  


Happy Diapering

2 comments:

Slee said...

happy new year, oh great purveyor of mystery.

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Hummm. wonder what it will be?
Did you email me you home addy and I just never got it? Would you mind doing it aging?
Miss ya
Mercy