Tuesday, July 26, 2011

oh look... I am still alive!!

The rumors are true I am still alive.  LOL!  
In fact I have been doing a few things.  I don't know if you follow my facebook page but I introduced a new idea.  I am going to be doing themed auctions.  These will be fun... you will be able to score a lot of OOAK (one-of-a-kind) Nifty Nappy diapers.  I am having a blast buying cute fabrics for this.  I will be making some diapers, covers, and swim diapers and then selling them in themes. 
Such as: retro, animals, characters, fairytales... like that.  
Fun huh?  Well... you wanna see a snap shot of what will be up for auction on Aug. 15th?  
I am calling it the "Stuck in the 70's"

Looks fun huh?  
ok... ok... you talked me into it.  LOL!  

So... ???  Tell me what you think!!  Comment away!  



Happy Diapering

6 comments:

EarthMama said...

ooo, I want that stripe print...don't put it in the auction & instead just go ahead and invoice me for it on pay pal ;) ;)

<3 Kealy

Unknown said...

These fabrics are so cool! Turning these into diapers would make the baby look hip. Haha! I love the colors you chose. Hmmm.. My pick would be the yellow, green and red fabric.

Loralee Dulany

Roberto said...

I am always trying to get the best value for my dollar so at first I only bought whatever brand of diapers I had a coupon for. These are the only ones that never leaked. Also, I wanted to use up all the expensive diapers I got for gifts but I wish I had just spent the money for these.
honest diaper reviews

Sanjay Sawant said...

Most important baby care products includes the baby diapers. In the first few months, babies require a of diapers. So it is important to provide the best ones for more comfort of babies. Click on Care provides you baby care products online.

Unknown said...

Thank for you for giving information regarding baby care products. healthgenie.in provides baby care products such as diapers, wipes, toys and many more

Panggang Ayam Marketing said...

AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE SABUNG AYAM

GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
http://www.gorengayam.org 


PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

http://panggangayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/08/faedah-memberikannya-buah-mahkota-dewa.html


========================================================
INFO SEPUTAR SABUNG AYAM

SABUNG AYAM

SABUNG AYAM ONLINE

SABUNG AYAM BANGKOK

SABUNG AYAM FILIPINA