Friday, May 28, 2010

Photo Contest!


*** I am extending the date of the contest to June 13th!  for those that don't have my diapers and want to order some to enter!  :)  Hurry and get the orders in though!  I will work super fast and get them out to you ASAP!


I am searching for some really perfect pics of kiddos in Nifty Nappy’s!
I have some requirements though.
  1. I need these photographer quality… don’t let that scare you though.  Things can be edited!
  2. I need mostly panoramic photos
  3. I need you to think about photo composition… we are looking for pictures of cloth diaper on cute babies and toddlers… not pics of toddlers and babies in cloth diapers.  see this blog post for tips
  4. I must also be allowed to use them how I want on my webpage, blog, FB and in advertising.
  5. No watermarks on them either… I will give credit when I use them.
Some things I will be looking for:
  • babies in just Nifty Nappy cloth diapers or other products
  • bright and fun -colors and backgrounds
  • possibly some in nature
  • photos with more than one baby showing off their Nifty Nappy’s
  • a diaper bag full of Nifty Nappy products
Feel free to borrow your neighbors kiddos too  -the more the merrier!
I will be the one to pick the winner, and it won’t be my friends… it will be the BEST pictures I get…
Did you catch that I said PICTURES?  That is right… there maybe more than one winner too.  If I choose more than one photo.  :)
Hold on! Before you run get your camera, let’s talk prize k?
So what does the winner or winners get?
How about this:
  • $75 Gift Certificate to Nifty Nappy!
  • Custom t-shirt diaper (from your t-shirt)
  • 20% discount on your next order
Pretty good huh?
WAIT! WAIT! a couple more things:
Contest runs now through June 6th. *now June 13th
I will announce the winner on June 7th  *now June 14th
Email entries to me at vilate@niftynappy.com
Good luck mamas!


Happy Diapering

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Hmmm...maybe I can get my husband on top of this. He has a better chance at the photographer quality shots.

:0) Cool contest.

Mama Campbell said...

I'm anxious to get home from this weekend & get picture snapping!! What an awesome contest!!! I just hope my little ladies will cooperate!

btw-I gave you an award here:
http://mamacampbell.blogspot.com/2010/05/yay-i-won-award-o.html

Mindy said...

Phew! I snapped some photos of Ezra yesterday, but I'm not sure they're contest worthy. Darn weather doesn't want to cooperate here!

Gingerello said...

Is this open to Canadian moms as well??