Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweetening the Deal!

Don't miss entering my amazing Waldorf inspired doll and matching Nifty Nappy  


*****************************************


Guess what?  Saskia has loved all the comments and the new followers.  She thinks I have amazing followers.  She wants to be able to reward all of you and not just the winner.  She is such a sweet person and she wants you all to be able to have a Snug Snuggly for your little ones!  So she is offering a discount to my amazing followers!  
Ready?  15% a purchase from her etsy shop!  
What you need to do is leave this code: 
nifty snuggly
In the comments to seller at check out and she will refund you, through paypal, your discount!


What a sweetie huh?  Now all your adorable kiddos can have soft, love-able dolls!  


So to sweeten the deal, I am going to offer a 20% discount on a matching diaper.  Most of her dolls are made from left over scraps from my diapers.  If you buy a doll from Saskia's etsy shop then want a matching diaper for 20% off you email me that you bought a doll and which one!  I WILL check with Saskia and then I will email you a SECRET code to be used for your 20% off!  


Tempting huh?  well hurry!  she doesn't have that many dolls listed!  :)  

Happy Diapering

2 comments:

Creative Minds said...

What a good deal! ;)

Mindy said...

How cool! Terrific idea, ladies!